MPS / UPS Pay Scale – To start ASAP
Waverley Studio College is an aged 14–19 establishment specialising in Health, Enterprise and Creative Technology. We develop and prepare young people for the world of work. We are a small friendly college with a big heart and operate like one big family. We have up to 75 students per year group and currently have 230 pupils on roll. Class sizes are limited to 25 pupils.
We are looking for an experienced ICT & Creative Media teacher to join our supportive and caring team. Our ideal candidate will:
• have an excellent track record of teaching and student progress within a successful secondary school/college
• deliver effective lessons to maximise achievement for all students
• demonstrate a good understanding of vocational qualifications at Level 2
• deliver engaging curriculum in TLM, CIDA and BTEC Creative Digital Media qualifications
• have strong communication skills and the ability to forge strong working relationships within the Enterprise team and at the college as a whole.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or religion. Only applications submitted on the college’s application form will be accepted.
Waverley Studio College is committed to the protection and safety of its students. The successful candidate will need to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For an application pack, please visit our website: www.waverleystudiocollege.co.uk or make an appointment to come and visit us.
The closing date for applications is 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday 27th March 2019.
Completed applications should be sent to Applications@waverley.bham.sch.uk. Applications received after this date and time will not be considered. For further enquiries please call 0121 566 6607.
Teaching Application Pack