Waverley Studio College Local Governing Body
The Governing Body works in close partnership with the school. The main purpose is to:
- Help the school to set high standards by planning for the school’s future and setting targets for school improvement.
- Be a critical friend to the school, offering support and advice.
- Help the school respond to the needs of parents and the community.
- Make the school accountable to the public for what it does.
- Work with the school on budgeting, planning, developing policies and keeping the school under review.
- Exercise its responsibilities and powers in partnership with the Head Teacher and staff.
Waverley Studio College
Waverley Education Foundation
Parent Governor Application Form