Waverley Studio College Local Governing Body
The Governing Body works in close partnership with the school. The main purpose is to:
- Help the school to set high standards by planning for the school’s future and setting targets for school improvement.
- Be a critical friend to the school, offering support and advice.
- Help the school respond to the needs of parents and the community.
- Make the school accountable to the public for what it does.
- Work with the school on budgeting, planning, developing policies and keeping the school under review.
- Exercise its responsibilities and powers in partnership with the Head Teacher and staff.
Waverley Studio College
Waverley Education Foundation
Board of members and Trustees
Register of Members and Trustees Interests
Waverley Education Foundation Board and Committee Meeting Schedule 2017-18
Waverley Education Foundation Trustees and Members attendance 2016/2017
Parent Governor Application Form