Our courses at Key Stage 5 provide students with the opportunity to develop sector specific workplace skills, qualifications and work experience. We work closely with employers to develop employer led projects which require creative problem solving in Health, Creative Technology, and Enterprise.
Students will choose from the following courses dependent upon their qualifications, skills and aptitudes to create their personal qualification portfolio:
Health and Well Being
- BTEC National L3 Extended Diploma in Medical Sciences
- BTEC National L3 Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care
- BTEC National L3 Extended Diploma Creative Media
- BTEC National L3 Extended Diploma in Business Studies
- BTEC National L3 Extended Diploma in ICT
- AS/A Level ICT
- AAT Accounting
All students have the opportunity to develop their leadership skills through cross-curricular.